This task was a lot harder than I first expected…But here they are; 20 Facts about yours truly;
- Ever since I read Fifty Shades, I’ve had this slight obsession for English Breakfast Tea, for some odd reason.
- I am a hopeless romantic. I can’t seem to get enough of romantic movies, romance novels or planning my future wedding in my head. Basically I’m pretty sure I’ve found my own personal Mr. Darcy and I would probably let Nicholas Sparks dictate my life.
- I’m probably always going to be Daddy’s Girl. Always have been.
- I’ve always had a hard time with the word NO. I’m working on it though.
- The term “bully” wasn’t crystal clear to me until a few years back when someone close to me went through hell thanks to a few Bullies. It made me rethink the difference bullying and just light teasing.
- I collect Johnny Depp’s movies. I strive to one day own them all.
- Speaking of… Johnny Depp. That’s pretty much everything that needs to be said, eh? Well, I would marry that man.
- I’m a messy person; my living area often looks like WWIII raged the place. But then again, I do like order. So it’s more like an organized chaos.
- I consider myself a bit of a Geek. I read books(not as much as I would like anymore though) and I have a soft spot for Fanfiction.
- When we’re on the topic; Fanfiction, I don’t just read it, I write as well. Writing has always been a creative outlet of sorts for me. I don’t write as much as I used too though, but I still do.
- Music is something that inspires me, I’m one of those people who can listen to almost anything.
- I’m an emotional human being. I cry during movies, books…and the embarrassing thing is it doesn’t matter how many times I’ve seen/read the movie/book in question. I bawl like a baby. Every. Damn. Time.
- I don’t think of myself as a religious person. I don’t believe in God. There wouldn’t be so much crap in this world if he did exist. And I just find it very unbelievable that some dude amongst the clouds is “all-knowing”. But I do believe that there’s something bigger than us out there. I also believe in individual freedom and human rights, so I guess I’m sort of a Religious Liberalist if you have to put a label on it. The New Age Movement also fascinates me.
- When I think no one’s watching I dance around in front of the mirror in my room. I have been caught in action too many times to count, but it doesn’t stop me from doing it again.
- I tend to procrastinate a lot of things, something that aggravates me immensely. Still haven’t been able to shake of the habit.
- I’m not embarrassed to say that i am an avid Harry Potter fan. Even though the first book landed in my lap by accident (forgot to cancel a book-club order). Oh, and then there’s the fact that I was actually rooting for Voldemort and wanted The Boy Who Just Won’t Die to…well die.
- I used to fear death. But I got over it. I came to the conclusion that being afraid of dying makes you not live life to the fullest. So the quote from Tuck Everlasting pretty much sums it all up; “Don’t be afraid of Death. Be afraid of the Un-lived Life.”
- My fuse is pretty long, I don’t get mad or irritated easily. But when that fuse burns; I don’t get mad I become livid.
- I have a tattoo on my back. Always wanted one but it took me years to finally go through with it.
- I’m a Big Sister. When my brothers and I were kids this meant that I was “The Boss”. Yeah, I was one bossy little girl, we even have it on tape (unfortunately).
Damn, that was actually hard! I’ll end with a photo from yesterday.